Missions Conference: SaturdayMarch 23, 2019
Please feel free to arrive early to view the many interactive missions-themed displays spread throughout the building.
Saturday at 8:30 AM | All Sons Breakfast
Sons of all ages are invited to join us for food and fellowship. We have asked two of our missionary guests to share devotionals: one will speak to the men while the other speaks to the youth.
So that we can plan accordingly, please contact the church office by Sunday, March 17th, if you plan to attend. There is a small cost to help cover the expense of the meal.
Saturday at 5:30 PM | International Supper
Everyone is invited to join us for food and fellowship. Families are asked to bring an "international" side dish to share (hot or cold). All other food and beverages will be provided by the church.
So that we can plan accordingly, please contact the church office by Sunday, March 17th, if you plan to attend. There is for this supper.
Saturday at 7:00 PM | Conference Service #1
Our service will include two ministry presentations and a devotional from God's Word. Children's classes will be led by our missionary guests.
Conference Theme | "Disciples: Be One. Make Many."
Join us for this year's Mission Conference: Saturday, March 23 thru Wednesday, March 27. We have invited several guests to share their ministries and God's message with us throughout the conference. This year's missionary guests are:
- Bruce Tuttle: missionary in Ukraine
- Norm & Sharon Monroe: church planters in India
- Andy & JoEllen Counterman: church planters in Latin America
- Aaron & Emily Thompson: missionary appointees to Japan
- Kristi Colas: missionary in France
- Kevin & Trina Mayfield: missionaries in Ecuador
- Ben & Nely Fortney: missionaries in Honduras
- Toby & Susan Stevens: church planters in Boston